Hotels.com
Bryony L
Brighton, United Kingdom
Great hotel! Would recommend!
Review of Hotel Kramer
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 16, 2019
My husband and I booked this hotel as we were staying in Opava for a weekend for a wedding. The hotel was wonderful! I was surprised to see it was only a 3 star on the door as it certainly felt much more luxurious. The hotel room was large, comfortable with a fully stocked mini bar, decent air conditioning and kettle offering a selection of teas and coffees. The rooms themselves were relatively modern (I personally dislike carpet in hotel rooms) and the bed was really comfortable. I felt that a high level of attention had been taken over each detail and would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Opava. The location was great, within walking distance to shops and restaurants but not noisy. The breakfast was well stocked as well offering soy milk for vegan options.

Overall I would say this is a fantastic hotel and well worth the money, I would not hesitate to stay here again if I were to visit Opava.
Date of stay: August 2019
    1.2 miles from Hotel Kramer
    0.3 miles from Hotel Kramer
    Restaurant
    View more hotels in Opava
    See what travelers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

I liked the hotel as much as the breakfast. Clean apartment was provided with all amenities. Complete with kitchen, washer and ironing board. Centrally located. Opava Vychod station is 5 mins walk, I had trouble moving my luggage as taxis are rare in Opava and I had to trouble my friend to drop me off. Staff is friendly and helpful. Receptionist speaks English. Indian restaurant is opposite the Hotel. Cafe Kramer (sister spin-off) is around the corner. Hotel owner is seen almost daily at breakfast time. She speaks good English as well. Prices are steep but value returned.

Date of stay: April 2019
    Trip type: Traveled with family
    2  Thank VivekMetta
    Reviewed May 20, 2019

This hotel was by far the best one we have ever stayed in. Charming, clean and a great mattress. Great helpful staff. Following our GPS and taking us right to the front door of the hotel was fun especially when the front door is on a walkway and car free. Parking the car was fun as well. All part of the enjoyment of traveling. Makes us want to come back just to stay in the hotel. Great hotel

Date of stay: May 2019
    • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    Reviewed February 13, 2019

Nice and calm rooms, high speed internet, location in city centre. Rooms are clean and equip by modern furniture.
    Very nice breakfast in nice breakfast room.
    Parking in backyard of hotel building.
    Personal is very cheerful.

Date of stay: January 2019
    Reviewed August 6, 2018

Great room, not too fussy.... close to Opava center. Great English speaking staff, nothing too much trouble. Good breakfast and car parking available. I really recommend this hotel for short or long duration. Fridge, coffee machine, Air Con, Clothes iron. Separate bathroom and toilet. What more can a business guy.... or couple want!
    4.5 stars...easy!
    I am a seasoned traveler .....on average about 30 to 40 different hotels per year so I know what I am talking about.

Room tip: Pick this hotel, you will not be disappointed!
    Date of stay: July 2018
    • Trip type: Traveled on business
    1  Thank peterhand2017
    Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Már másodjára szálltam meg itt, mindkét alkalommal tiszta, jól berendezett szoba és kedves, segítôkész személyzet várt. A reggeli változatos és bôséges. Vissza fogok jönni...

I got here for the second time, both cases i met clean and well furnished rooms and nice, helpful staff. Breakfast is varied and abundant. I will come back ...

Date of stay: June 2018