3rd visit got better this time great pool, activities, kids and teen club sailing and other water sports on offer. Great rooms mixture of english and french speaking people, some english staff very nice food can't believe it is only rated a 3 contingent resort by club med JUST BRILL!!!!!! can't wait for next year and guess what it's all inclusive!!! You will love it and your kids will too! best holiday ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a unique 26 hectare site in Charente-Maritime, a paradise for nature and water sports enthusiasts. This Club Med Village of bungalows was inspired by oystermens' cabins with decor selected to blend seamlessly with its natural setting, achieved with an interplay of lively colours and natural materials. Located in a revitalizing conservation environment featuring 30 km of beaches, 65 km of cycle tracks and 8000 hectares of forest, this is the ideal place to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Palmyre Atlantique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Palmyre Atlantique Hotel La Palmyre-Les Mathes
- Club Med La Palmyre-Les Mathes
- La Palmyre-Les Mathes Club Med
- La Palmyre Atlantique Club Med