Our family had a amily room and it worked well for our famil, the welcome baby service was top notch, we have never expected that much stuff for the baby. We drove here from Toulouse France and brought the kids bikes as the reviews said and glad we did.
Overall we never felt welcomed at the hotel at check in no one explained the resort to us, they just gave us a map and sent us on our way. The last night we were there our bike rack outside the hotel was vandalized and my sone bike was stolen, the hotel desk could care less. They did not even care to act interested or concerned, luckly after speaking with security they found the bike somewhere on the result it was damaged but glad they found it.
The food was great, much better then any other all inclusive resort.
I liked the resort but don't think we would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a unique 26 hectare site in Charente-Maritime, a paradise for nature and water sports enthusiasts. This Club Med Village of bungalows was inspired by oystermens' cabins with decor selected to blend seamlessly with its natural setting, achieved with an interplay of lively colours and natural materials. Located in a revitalizing conservation environment featuring 30 km of beaches, 65 km of cycle tracks and 8000 hectares of forest, this is the ideal place to come. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Palmyre Atlantique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Palmyre Atlantique Hotel La Palmyre-Les Mathes
- Club Med La Palmyre-Les Mathes
- La Palmyre-Les Mathes Club Med
- La Palmyre Atlantique Club Med