See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 18, 2017

This place is stunning the new wing is outstanding with a fantastic indoor outdoor pool , our room was at the top floor with views down to the city of Merano which is a must visit.
The room we went for had a lovely sauna on the balcony as well as a lovely jacuzzi.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
MathiasWa, Inhaber at La Maiena Meran Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

dear gemma b,
thank you so much for the great review! we are very pleased to know, you enjoyed your stay and loved the new building and the room itself.
we are looking forward to welcome you soon again, in the meantime we send our best regards.

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Decided to go here for a nice relaxing week end
And I love it!
Brand new room with jacuzzi fantastic view!
Excellent service and room service!
10 min away from merano city center!
The spa is fantastic!!!
Love it!

Stayed: May 2017

dear infinity2680,
wow, we are very pleased to know, you liked our hotel and all the new facilities that much!
also thank you, for having taken time to write such a positive review.
we would be very happy to welcome you soon again!
for the meantime we wish you all the best,

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for the first time and booked a nice room with outdoor hot spring spa and a sauna on the stunning terrace overlooking Merano .
The place itself offers friendly service all round great treatments and fantastic outdoor indoor pools.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family

dear martino b,
first of all, thank you very much for taking the time and writing such a positive feedback!
it makes us very happy to know, that you spent a great time in our new la maiena meran resort.
we would be glad to welcome you soon for a next vacation in beautiful marlengo.
best regards,

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Well, just wanted to take a couple days off away with my daughter and a friend and her daughter to do some shopping, wellness and play with the kids. It was quite okay when we got there, rooms were clean, a very well reception when you arrive. Dinner was okay menu was pre-planned not much room for individual choice. The pool was nice and clean indoor as well as outdoor. The rooms were very hot when the temperature raised over 29 degrees Celsius there was no a/c and for such that price I expected a little more. Nevertheless it was hard to sleep at night when it was so hot. You can have a car for free just have to put gas no rental charge. The sad thing is the children's menu was not fresh. I went with my girlfriend who is white and her daughter and they never spoke directly to me when she was there only questioning her about what she would like and this and that while I sat next to her the whole time. That sort of bothered me why are they not referring to me was it because I am black and they are not comfortable or that fact that I am American or they feared that I couldnt speak to them. I was not sure. nevertheless the girls at the front desk when I was alone was quite nice to me and made my stay welcomed along with the bartender.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Everything works just perfect - the booking, the reception etc. The hotel stands up to the promise made. In particular the dining area with inside or outside seating is excellent, the food very good for everyone who likes it more special and the service perfect. The room are very good though our ones, apartment, were not execptional. Pool and gym are great - disturing is that during courses time the gym is blocked for individual exercise. The location is very convenient close to Meran and the hiking area, the tram nearby does not disturb at all but is rather a plus.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family