Oriel Country Hotel & Spa
$75
The Beaches Hotel(Prestatyn)
$114
$107
All reviewsgroupon dealdeluxe roomlovely conservatorycooked breakfastnorth walesleisure facilitiesconservatory areabusy roadgood sizewedding venuerelaxing stayevening mealmain roadshort breakmini breakhuge bedfull welsh breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean and had everything you would need. We ate in the hotel on the friday and the food and wine were satisfactory. The hotel is in an ideal location, just sorry we didnt get chance to use the spa. The staff really do make you welcome, would stop here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Just arrived back from a 2 night break at the Oriel, Staff were very friendly, the rooms were also really comfortable. For breakfast you couldn't wish for more. There was a swimming pool also sauna, really relaxing. Many thanks

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2013

On arrival I was advised I had been "Upgraded" to superior room, and I am pleased I was as if I was upgraded I think the standard rooms would not be what I normally expect.
Hotel out of the way and quite, half mile from City (Smallest City in the UK).
Bar and staff pleasant, as I wanted to watch the tele (only on eis in the bar, a little small and over the door so makes the neck ache a little) the waitress kindly brought my meal to me on a tray so I could stay in the bar.
Breakfast very good and efficient service.
Large Carpark and efficent check in and out.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Rob W
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I visited this hotel for a short break in early January 2013 after having purchased a K.G.B. voucher.The hotel has full facilities, including indoor swimming pool, gym and sauna.
The room we had was clean and large enough for us with en-suite and tea and coffee making facilities. The restaurant food was buffet style for breakfast with a large selection and cooked breakfast to order. The evening meal was waitress service and was very good and tasty with an table d'hôtel menu with a good choice. All in all this hotel was very good indeed.

Room Tip: We only had the one room but there is a choice of room types to be had. There was some slight road noise during the night so make sure the double glazed window is closed if you are in sight of the road (we did'nt but was not too bad)
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank njs65
Reviewed January 19, 2013

A great and ideally located place to stay. Great facilities, good food, great and kind staff. Stayed on business and what a great way to relax after a busy day. Breakfast was excellent too and it is just a stones throw from St Asaph centre if you fancy a walk. I would come back again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business