“Lovely food ”

Bengal Village
Ranked #8 of 24 Restaurants in St. Asaph
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Lovely food and the lads there are very good and help full every one needs to try this place. And the food woz still very got when we got home :) what more can you ask for from a takeaway :)

9  Thank Simon F

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I hadn't been to Bengal village for some time, partly due to diet and partly due to the arrival of various Indian restaurants and take aways in Denbigh. Whilst the Denbigh venues are good in the main, I have had a few disappointments. The chicken madras in Bengal village is one of the best I have had in North Wales. The sauce is perfect and you get plenty of chicken. Have a keema nan on the side as that is very good too. My son had a chicken patia which he thoroughly enjoyed. Abdul the proprietor is really friendly and efficient and I am glad that I went back as it's always good to chat with him. The other surprise is the price, incredibly reasonable, so much so that it's still cheaper than local Denbigh takeaways even taking in to account the diesel used. I like to shop locally but I like value for money and quality.

8  Thank Colin2510