“What a difference an Extension can make”

Tweedmill Shopping Outlet
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in St. Asaph
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed January 19, 2014

The recent expansion program that Tweedmill has undertaken is amazing. A clean welcoming atmosphere adds to the new shopping experience that exists in this out of town / country location that is unique in so many ways that the only way of trying to explain what it is like can only be experienced by visiting it.
Along side of the shopping is a restaurant / cafe which serves top quality snacks and meals that wont break the bank.
AN ALL-ROUND EXPERIENCE THAT WONT BE FORGOTTEN QUICKLY AND WILL BE REVISITED SEVERAL TIMES.
Hope you enjoy

Tweedmill, General Manager at Tweedmill Shopping Outlet, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review on our "New look bigger store". We are really pleased you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Tweedmill Shopping Outlet

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I recently visited Wales and thought I would pay a visit to the Tweedmill. The store has changed considerably since I last visited. The store has expanded somewhat and I was pleased with the selection and choice of goods available. Although it is a lot larger than previously and a little overwhelming at first, I was soon able to find something to my taste, with the help of a very pleasant young lady with red hair, who helped me choose a delightful outfit for my friends wedding, and with the help of a young lady in the casual area of the store in buying a tog coat, unfortunately I didn't catch either of their names but thy were very helpful and wish more staff were like this in other stores. I will certainly recommend this store to my friends and family and will return soon. Thanks again for a pleasant shopping experience.

Tweedmill, General Manager at Tweedmill Shopping Outlet, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thankyou very much for leaving such a fabulous review on our store and for the great comments about our staff.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Very pleasant shopping experience. Good range of stock and sizes. Staff were helpful and approachable. Even though they were busy setting up new departments,they were still available for customers. The downside of our visit was that I bought a Trespass coat and was thrilled with it until I got home to find it £10 cheaper on official Trespass website. I misguidedly thought prices were cheaper at this outlet as they are at Boundary Mill or Cheshire Oaks but this is not the case.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review about our store. We always try to offer excellent value and was dissapointed to hear you had found the Trespass jacket £10 cheaper. We have 2 clearance sales per year and our winter sale starts in February unlike a lot of retailers who usually start at the end of December or at the start of January.

As a gesture of good will I would like to refund you the £10 difference. If you could email me your full details please to lisa@tweedmill.co.uk and I will arrange for this to be done.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

one person on duty in mens dept who seemed harassed and more interested in getting stock out. many items around shop not priced and when we eventually found member of staff who was very sweet, said she had only been there 3 days and we would have to go to till to enquire about prices. Not an option for us as there was only one person on tills (later increased to 2) and although I would really have liked some items particularly the "astro turf" mats, you should not have to inconvenience yourself to find a price and make a purchase. All the staff (and there were not many) seemed miserable, harassed and definitely not in the mood to be helpful and pleasant. shirt just handed to you on the hanger "you should have brought your own bag". I appreciate bag policy in wales but expect a shirt to be folded and put in original plastic bag. many coach trippers will not know about bag policy if they have come from outside wales. gave shirt back and did not go ahead with transaction and went to M&s prestatyn and got better choice/value and wrapped. Also no knee length ladies socks - it's winter! if you are short of space ditch the ankle socks and stock winter ones. so fed up in the end we left and went elsewhere for something to eat, despite original intention to eat at tweedmill. will be a very long time before I am persuaded to return.

Tweedmill, General Manager at Tweedmill Shopping Outlet, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

A disappointing review – we do have mixed remarks, both on Trip Advisor and in-store, most of which are positive, however occasionally we have a negative response and we do try to remedy whatever is possible. I’m so sorry that you found your visit so disappointing !

Our staff have various times that they work and first thing in the morning we only have a few people in as it is usually quiet until about 11am.

Your comment over items not priced will be looked in to as all items are supposed to be priced before they go on to the shop floor and I agree there is nothing worse when you can't find someone to help.

The bag policy can be frustrating and we have had lots of complaints over this and saddly there is nothing we can do about it as we are instructed to charge 5p for carrier bags. The only shirts that are available in plastic bags are the formal type all the other styles are de-bagged before they go on the shop floor.

I have taken on board your comment over knee length socks and they have been ordered.

Our new phase will be open at the end of January and I hope you will take the time to revisit us in the future..

Reviewed December 13, 2013

They have been spending a lot of money improving the Tweedmill and it continues to expand. They have a huge range of goods from clothing, household, gifts and even plants. You could spend all day just looking around. The restaurant has expanded too although I didn’t eat there on the last occasion. I find the selection of women’s clothes to be very out dated though and wouldn’t rush here for the latest trends. However good for linens and household items and some nice gifts.

1  Thank SamNorthWales

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review on our store.

A lot of the brands we sell are available on the High Street or in similar Outlets and what we do offer is an excellent selection of quality clothing for all occasions.

Once the store is complete we will have some exciting new brands that will compliment the brands we already have and the layout will be easier to shop.

We look forward to you visiting us again.