Had a fantastic night - Room was amazing - very large with lovely views and very comfortable.
Breakfast was amazing - a buffet but also order your hot breakfast to your table -omelettes, Irish fry, pancakes etc... Dinner was amazing - very very interesting menu with LOTs of surprises along the way. Have never had such an enjoyable exciting menu before with impeccable service. Would love to return in the near future and would highly recommend. Ashford castle is just around the corner - woth a walk out - but would recommend staying at Lisloughrey Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the 360 acre Ashford Castle estate over looking Lough Corrib, The Lodge at Ashford Castle provides an exemplary country house experience, the Lodge offers Contemporary country cooking using local artisan produce in the relaxing lake view dining rooms. Beautifully designed deluxe rooms (24) and suites (26) combined with an outdoor Tub and Sauna are sure to provide the perfect escape. Banqueting facilities include a glass walled Harbor Room that can welcome up to 200 wedding guests, a boardroom for meetings and screening room for private dining. Estate activities including golf, Falconry and Horse riding are all available along this beautiful estate. We are delighted to now be part of The Red Carnation Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lodge at Ashford Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Ashford Hotel Cong
- The Lodge At Ashford Castle Ireland/Cong