We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Lisloughrey Lodge. We enjoyed the boat cruise that was included on the lake out to St. Patrick's Island. We enjoyed the entertainment onboard provided by Martin, an older gentlemen who was a stand-in cast member in the movie, The Quiet Man, very nostalgic. The rooms were nice, food was enjoyable and views were amazing. I agree with a former guest about not allowing the delivery truck to park out front, marring the lake view, however brief the time it was there. There was some booking confusion, but it was rectified.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the 360 acre Ashford Castle estate over looking Lough Corrib, The Lodge at Ashford Castle provides an exemplary country house experience, the Lodge offers Contemporary country cooking using local artisan produce in the relaxing lake view dining rooms. Beautifully designed deluxe rooms (24) and suites (26) combined with an outdoor Tub and Sauna are sure to provide the perfect escape. Banqueting facilities include a glass walled Harbor Room that can welcome up to 200 wedding guests, a boardroom for meetings and screening room for private dining. Estate activities including golf, Falconry and Horse riding are all available along this beautiful estate. We are delighted to now be part of The Red Carnation Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lodge at Ashford Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Ashford Hotel Cong
- The Lodge At Ashford Castle Ireland/Cong