Had sunday lunch with a group of colleagues, it was so enjoyable, the location is stunning, the view from my seat was breathtaking. The food was fantastic, presentation, service very professional and friendly. The Hotel itself is really beautiful, probably very busy with weddings at weekends but other than that its perfect.
You can take corrib cruises from Oughterard Pier and not have to drive or you can drive through the maam valley and experience the magnificent scenery either way its a wonderful day out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the 360 acre Ashford Castle estate over looking Lough Corrib, The Lodge at Ashford Castle provides an exemplary country house experience, the Lodge offers Contemporary country cooking using local artisan produce in the relaxing lake view dining rooms. Beautifully designed deluxe rooms (24) and suites (26) combined with an outdoor Tub and Sauna are sure to provide the perfect escape. Banqueting facilities include a glass walled Harbor Room that can welcome up to 200 wedding guests, a boardroom for meetings and screening room for private dining. Estate activities including golf, Falconry and Horse riding are all available along this beautiful estate. We are delighted to now be part of The Red Carnation Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lodge at Ashford Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Ashford Hotel Cong
- The Lodge At Ashford Castle Ireland/Cong