“Small menu”

Cuisines: Irish, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2017

They have a small menu on a chalk board it is all freshly made and very homely cooking. Very good value for money

Reviewed January 18, 2017

This is a small cafe in the beautiful village of Cong. The menu is not too extensive but amazing. All home cooked and from local producers. I can not recommend this highly enough. You might pop in for a coffee but you will be tempted..............Yum!

Reviewed January 13, 2017

My wife and I stopped here for tea at the start of our Mayo loop tour. It is just around the corner from The Quiet Man Cottage. The tea, scones, service, and atmosphere were all wonderful. The manager gave us directions to our next stop, too. This place was so good we made an unscheduled return visit for more tea and scones at the end of our loop. It was just as great the second time.

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

I might not have visited in Cong town, but I was dropped so that I could take the bus. I was able to visit and enjoy the quaint cafe atmosphere, enjoy a drink and experience the town.

1  Thank DoloresJacoby
Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

We had a great family get together here and food was first class with friendly staff. Hope to return for the 2017 get together again.