“Cafe and bus stop”

Cuisines: Irish, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

I might not have visited in Cong town, but I was dropped so that I could take the bus. I was able to visit and enjoy the quaint cafe atmosphere, enjoy a drink and experience the town.

1  Thank DoloresJacoby

Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

We had a great family get together here and food was first class with friendly staff. Hope to return for the 2017 get together again.

Reviewed December 10, 2016

Best scones and tea ever! Lovely warm atmosphere. Staff are fantastic too, definitely worth a visit when you are in Cong.

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely stop here one sunny autumn morning.
Off season in the village of Cong but I was given a lovely warm welcome. It wasn't busy but I didn't feel conspicuous or overly fussed over as can often happen when you are one of a few customers. Had the Monk breakfast, a nicely cooked breakfast of sausage, bacon, tomato and 2 fried eggs, served with homemade brown bread. Not a mega breakfast for the hungry but perfect for the price and just what I wanted with a pot of tea, which they offered to top up with hot water on more than one occasion. After settling up, I was sent on my way with suggestions for a walk around the village and directions to my next destination. Over all a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

Nice spot definitely worth a try. Homemade foods and very good service at reasonable price. Right beside ashford castle estate