“delicious food and great service”

The Pleasure Principle Resto-Bar
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Moalboal
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Pleasure Principle Resto-Bar is on the main track running through Panagsama Beach, Moalboal, we produce fine food using only the freshest ingredients and fish from the waters directly in front of the restaurant. We welcome all our customers and wish you a wonderful and memorable experience on your visit to us.
Reviewed June 5, 2014

As like other places, FREE WIFI. The ladies were extremely nice all the time. I tried their banana shake and Mango juice. Delicious. They made a delicious smoked ham sandwich.

Great place to go and relax while doing some research or reading while on vacation.

Steve M, Owner at The Pleasure Principle Resto-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

H,i thank you very much for the lovely review, we remember your visits to us well and its so nice that you have found time to send us a review, its much appreciated by all at the Pleasure Principle and we hope to see you again visiting Moalboal, many thanks , take care Steve

There are newer reviews for The Pleasure Principle Resto-Bar

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Arrived at the "pleasure principle' through a personal recommendation and I certainly wasnt disappointed . As a vegetarian it put a huge smile on my stomach to find a quality restaurant that I was more than happy to returned to again and again . Though I didn't manage to work my way thru the vegetarian options as I got 'hooked' on the thin crust veggie pizzas. I can also recommend the super tasty Vegetable Legumes. All meals are served with a complementary starter though I can't decide if I preferred the Spanish tortilla or the mostly home grown vegetable soup option. Unfortunately there wasn't so much time to take advantage of the free wifi though due to the even faster service .I can definitely advise anyone looking for a meal on Panagsama beach to pop into Steve's restaurant to get good value for money. Bon appetite everyone.

Steve M, Owner at The Pleasure Principle Resto-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Hi Jimmy,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review, although not a vegetarian myself I have a big appreciation of vegetarian food and often choose to eat vegetarian dishes. I have spent time in both North Africa and India where they often have what we would call vegetarian food but they don't make that specific distinction its just delicious food that just happens to not have any meat in it. So it was nice to have you as a customer enjoying food that I also like and with an appreciation of ingredients by and large grown organically and dishes produced with a degree of ecological conscience. We very much enjoyed having you as a customer, we look forward to your return to Moalboal sometime..
Take care, the staff join me in thanking you for your very kind words.
Steve

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our first dining experience at The Pleasure Principle was so awesome that we had to go back the second time, which is something my partner and I normally wouldn't do because we like to try new places. The food was of great quality, everything we ordered was delicious and service was perfect. The owner Steve, was the most hospitable and friendliest person we came across in Panagsama! Do not miss this lovely restaurant if you are at Panagsama.

Hi thank you so much for the lovely words, it was so nice meeting you and great that you came back to Moalboal although sadly because you had mislayed your bag, I am so glad that you found it and all your possessions intact and I thank you so much for visiting us again in the restaurant. You were such lovely people and I thank you for your Singapore recommendations, I will say hello when I come.
Take good care both and thank you for the great review its very much appreciated by me and all the staff.

Steve

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I retired in February 2014 from California and moved to Ronda,Philippines. I found the Pleasure Restroom Bar shortly after my arrival and have been a faithful customer since. The menu always exceed
my expectation. The staff is courteous and attentive. Make it a "must visit" if you are in the Moal Boal area.

Hi Richard, thank you so much for the kind words on your review, I laughed so much when you called us the Pleasure Restroom Bar by mistake I guess, the idea of that name conjured up such funny images for me that it made me laugh and made my day. It is always so nice to see you when you visit us and the staff appreciate so much serving such a delightful kind well mannered gentleman, we will always enjoy your visits to us and again we thank you so much for the wonderful review.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Tried this resto on our 2nd day in Moalboal because of Tripadvisor..and we are not disappointed. Their own version of lassie yougart is really refresing. Foods are in huge servings and the staff especially the owner is so warm & accomodating. Good job Sir Steve!

Steve M, Owner at The Pleasure Principle Resto-Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Many thanks for the very kind review, we are so glad that you enjoyed your visit to the Pleasure Principle, the Indian yogurt lassi is something that not so many people know in the Philippines, we think that it is a delicious and very healthy drink so we are so pleased that you enjoyed it. Again a big thank you for your very kind words they are very much appreciated by us, take care Steve