Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Etrip
$30
StayForLong
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

What a lovely place, the staff is wonderful, food is good, the beers are cold. And it was Perfect for a quiet 'luxury' break from the busy backpacker life. Perfect for flashpacking!!! Loved every minute we spent there!!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Stephen K, Owner at Moalboal T Breeze Coastal Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2017

We're glad you enjoyed our place. Happy travels!

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have been traveling the Philippines for many years and this is hands down the worst place we have ever stayed! If you hate yourself and go on vacation for punishment then this is the right place. Pros, not sure. Cons, bad spot for swimming/ snorkeling. Mosquitoes galore, like never experienced before. Overcharging, 30 pesos for a small cup of hot water, omg. Power constantly going out. Construction. English owner makes women feel uncomfortable. Far from all the fun and nice places Moalboal has to offer. A fantastic area is just a few minutes walk, south of Panagsama. Nice resorts with pools, free breakfast and great snorkeling... try Loves resort. That was our favorite.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aaron K
Stephen K, Owner at Moalboal T Breeze Coastal Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

This is obvious trolling. I reckon you are colluding with someone as sick as you. For anyone who doubts this , check out 193 GENUINE reviews on Agoda. I admit we sometimes have problems but the lies are clear when you write about mosquitoes which are definitely NOT a problem at our resort since we are on coral limestone which does not hold water and we have planted many neem trees which discourage mozzies. I really object to innuendo about "making women feel uncomfortable" as teacher with 35 years international experience.
Together with my wife and staff I will continue to work for our aim of providing a high value experience at a reasonable price in a special environment. Are you in the pay of Love's resort?

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

I havent encountered any problems with my booking online (through Expedia), except with this one.

The front desk and the restaurant bar are hidden, so it is not that welcoming at all.

What bothered me the most is that the staff doesnt have any idea with my booking. The owner and staff should coordinate to avoid any inconvenience with their guests. Place is nice, but far from Panagsama Beach if you are looking for local restaurants to eat. Not really a good place to stay, the lady staff was nice, but still needs to improve on how she handle guests comfortably.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Stephen K, Owner at Moalboal T Breeze Coastal Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2017

Yes sometimes there are glitches with bookings, but Julietta is usually very sharp. You don't give any reason for writing "not really a good place to stay". We make it as clear as we can that we are "Away from it all" so a little research might have saved your disappointment. Many guests love the peacefulness... I don't think the low rating is fair on your given grounds.

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

We choosed to stay at this place based on the pictures and some of the comments that we saw on trip advisor and agoda . We did not expect much , we are usually satisfied with basic places that provide the essentials . But this place was HORRIBLE.

The worst part is the room itself . Spiders webs everywhere , mildew stains on almost every walls , intense humidity smell , humidity bugs crawling everywhere ( not just 2 or 3 , but I killed almost 20 before trying to go to sleep ) , the walls have probably not been painted for the last 20 years and the bed had no actual matress , it was just a small foam on a wooden surface that was hard as rock .

You travellers might think right now that I am some sort of princess that like to complain but NO , this is just the facts . I have travelled to Thailand , Cambodia , Indonesia and many other small budget places in the Philippines and never I have experienced this before ...besides the room ,the Wifi is extremely low , the place is not maintained and there is absolutely no ambiance in this place .

The owner is not a Local , he's a Europeen that does not seem to care about his customers or his staff . When my boyfriend talked to him calmly about the issues he replied to him that he did not care about us or what we might think . The only smiles we got was from the local staff working at the reception ( Philippines people are always nice everywhere you go ) I left the place after one night of staying even if I booked for more . I hope you take this comment seriously and dont go at this place if you want some kind of a pleasant experience and especially some place that is clean . There are many other places located not so far that we saw that seemed so much better. Do not trust the good comments about this place , he probably asked some of his friends to write them for him . He will propably find excuses for this negative comment as he did for the other ones , but he should stop making up excuses , stop lying and start taking care of his business and the people who books at his place .

Kevin Gaudet

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank trudelkev
Stephen K, Owner at Moalboal T Breeze Coastal Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2017

You visited our place at the end of a long period of strong winds and heavy rain (expected at this time of year). There was a small leak in the nipah roof which caused the staining you mention. It also explains the unusually large number of bugs you mention. The leak was quickly repaired but dampness remained for a while. The room was due for repainting but this was not easy because of high occupancy during the Chinese New Year period. You reported your complaints to Agoda without informing the management. I apologize for unhappiness on the above grounds, but suggest that many resorts would be suffering similar problems given the weather conditions.
Your observations on other guests reviews are unacceptable, however - I would certainly be lucky to have such a large collection of "friends" from all over the world! I also do not appreciate being called a liar by somebody with an obvious chip on their shoulder.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

This little place is a nice and relaxing place if you want peace, coziness and beautiful view. They have lovely gardens around and you can go into the water no problem and you can be lucky to see turtles when you snorkle.
Food is nice and the staff is always open to help, even the menu you can ask for slight changes. You need to have a scooter if you would see the area.

Tips for upgrading to resort:
Renovate bath area, better wifi conx. if possible.

Anyway a nice place to relax brgds Hanne

Room tip: Ask for the sea view room
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 112hanne
Stephen K, Owner at Moalboal T Breeze Coastal Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2017

Thank you Hanne. We'll try to get the staff to scrub harder! Not much more we can do about the wifi until Smart or Globe put in new equipment. Thanks for your positive comments...