“Best breakfast before diving”

The French Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Moalboal
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Everytime we spend the weekend in Moalboal to dive - the coffee shop is always the best place to have breakfast before we go off for our first dive - food is great and the staff are very nice.

winabaste7, Propriétaire at The French Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Thank you for you comment on TP.
We always try to do the best for make our custumers confortable and feel like at home.
It's a honor to serve you again during your next trip in Moalboal
Thanks again
The French Coffee Shop

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I like the couple who owns this coffee shop, she takes care of the customers he cooks. Excellent pizza! fruit shakes, and sisig crepe.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This place is nice and beautifully decorated. The feel and ambiance is really relaxing. Love the sandwiches and their coffee is the best I could say among other restaurants in the area. Great staff, very friendly and the owner is very accommodating. A bit pricey for me compared to other restaurants in the area. There is wifi but didn't work for me. Worth a visit for some ice cream.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

well to be honest, there's nothing special about this place other than the floor was laid with sand (which is cool). its just a place to get regular breakfast/food. loved the scrambled eggs though.

pleasant staff and owner

Reviewed May 25, 2013

While casually exploring the streets of Panagsama, we saw this little cafe and decided to step inside and have a cold drink. We instantly fell in love with the decor and atmosphere, and decided we would return the next morning for breakfast. And I'm glad we did! We had the native breakfast, which was very satisfying and cooked to perfection. I would have loved to have tried the baguette or some of the other foods, but since I am gluten intolerant, I was restricted. We very much enjoyed sitting there drinking our tea/coffee while listening to the music.

I've never been to France, and my experience with french restaurants/cafes is limited, but this place has the charm which makes one want to visit France. The owner seems like a very nice guy too when we briefly conversed. I congratuate him for this lovely cafe which mimics the nice relaxing atmosphere of the place in which it is located.

winabaste7, Owner at The French Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

thank you Darren for your nice review, it's a pleasure to serve you.
we try to make a cool and quiet atmosphere in Panagsama,and we're glad when our custumers feel what we make.
see you again in our beautiful place in Moalboal
Greetings,