“Chez Tonton”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Boracay, Philippines
“Chez Tonton”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I like the couple who owns this coffee shop, she takes care of the customers he cooks. Excellent pizza! fruit shakes, and sisig crepe.

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
“Great place, great sandwiches..”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This place is nice and beautifully decorated. The feel and ambiance is really relaxing. Love the sandwiches and their coffee is the best I could say among other restaurants in the area. Great staff, very friendly and the owner is very accommodating. A bit pricey for me compared to other restaurants in the area. There is wifi but didn't work for me. Worth a visit for some ice cream.

• Visited June 2013
“nothing special, its an ordinary cafe”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

well to be honest, there's nothing special about this place other than the floor was laid with sand (which is cool). its just a place to get regular breakfast/food. loved the scrambled eggs though.

pleasant staff and owner

• Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“magnifique!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

While casually exploring the streets of Panagsama, we saw this little cafe and decided to step inside and have a cold drink. We instantly fell in love with the decor and atmosphere, and decided we would return the next morning for breakfast. And I'm glad we did! We had the native breakfast, which was very satisfying and cooked to perfection. I would have loved to have tried the baguette or some of the other foods, but since I am gluten intolerant, I was restricted. We very much enjoyed sitting there drinking our tea/coffee while listening to the music.

I've never been to France, and my experience with french restaurants/cafes is limited, but this place has the charm which makes one want to visit France. The owner seems like a very nice guy too when we briefly conversed. I congratuate him for this lovely cafe which mimics the nice relaxing atmosphere of the place in which it is located.

• Visited May 2013
winabaste7, Owner at The French Coffee Shop, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
thank you Darren for your nice review, it's a pleasure to serve you.
we try to make a cool and quiet atmosphere in Panagsama,and we're glad when our custumers feel what we make.
see you again in our beautiful place in Moalboal
Greetings,
Sebastien
Mulhouse, France
“An Hearty place”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

If you are to moalboal, i advise you to eat breakfast or lunch to the French Coffee Shop. The Salade very Good and french cooked. It's mixture of flavor. There is one real expresso coffee.
The team is at your service and will satisfy all your requests.
Sebastien can propose you a lot of outing very nice.

• Visited May 2013