“Sandy Beach + Clear Waters”
Review of Basdaku Beach

Basdaku Beach
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I love the sand in the area. The beach has clear waters. I love to go snorkeling if only I was not that drunk. Hahaha! We had a hard time to look for a cottage, almost every cottage was reserved. Good thing we were able to have one later on. I would love to avail of their island hopping services but I was just too tired and my friends were undecided. Hoping I can go back and avail of it because they say we can watch the dolphins with the island hopping service they offer.

2  Thank FallenCupid007

Reviewed May 1, 2014

fine powdery sand. place is clean... it may get crowded on holidays but it can get quiet and relaxing near the club serena area

Reviewed April 24, 2014

The beach was so nice and clear. White beach so great. We enjoy night swimming together with my girlfriend. it would be nice if at night there will some extra curricular activities so the fun will not stop.

1  Thank ExtraHotIdeas
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The water is quite shallow...so its okay if you're not a pro swimmer/diver. But if you're into snorkeling you can go further out. Beautiful crystal water. Lovely sand.

There are vendors soo be alert

1  Thank janna991
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Such a small seaside view, full of rocks and some dirt. Nothing to do here if you're not a diver. Pretty view though, great for a couple of photos, or a relaxing "moment" of pensiveness.

1  Thank Nikki B