“Nice view but poor value”
Review of Marina Cucina

Marina Cucina
Ranked #27 of 48 Restaurants in Moalboal
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I had a late lunch at Marina Cucina and the place was deserted. It was a nice view and very quiet. I wouldn't have minded the high price of the food, had it been of commensurate qualtiy. I had a tenderloin that was anything but tender...chewy like an old shoe, only mixed vegetables which were nearly frozen and fries....

Certainly not worth the price!! The service was slow and the staff not friendly...

1  Thank Mark R

Reviewed October 11, 2012

basic food and high priced for the area, but a wonderful view of the ocean and generally a nice atmosphere. My Pasta carbonara tasted off, maybe just old pasta (flavor improved when I requested Parm cheese), the bread should have been buried weeks ago, but the tomato salad was done well. Service was also fine.
I also ate breakfast here daily during my stay as part of my hotel package and had no complaints... just relaxing looking out at the ocean while having my coffee.

Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

After reading the review in TA, we decide to have our first meal(lunch) in Moalboal at the Marina Cucina.

Due to time constraint(diving schedule) we didn't get to try the pizza as recommended by fellow TA advisor, instead, we had sandwiches. It turn not to be pretty disappointing. The bread was stale and dry. The fresh juices we ordered was very diluted with water.

Overall it's been rather disappointing but we might just give it another try for its pizza

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Pizza & Pasta were good. Simple but delicious. Local dishes were O.K.
4 choices for breakfast, not anything special.
Nice view of the beach. Reasonable price

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We just had a very good meal in this place. My GF took pasta and I went for a beef course with pasta. The plates were served in appropriate time and we realy enjoyed our meal. Service is ok. We also enjoyed the sea vieuw with a glass of wine after our diner (on the terrase located a bit after the restaurant).