“Great service, great staff, great diving experience”
Review of Cebu Dive Centre

Cebu Dive Centre
Ranked #1 of 22 Tours in Moalboal
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My original plan was just to be open water certified. However I ended up being advanced open water and having 20 dives in all. I had one on one training with Geom (instructor) and he is very professional and highly recommended. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, always ready with towels and drink after dive trips. DM Bibit will take me to great dive sites and show me amazing corals and creatures. Always felt safe while diving with Geom or Bibit. Will definitely go back here to do fun dives and the next PADI courses.

All reviews
"open water course"
"my advanced open water"
"look no further"
in 6 reviews
"definitely recommend this place to anyone"
"enjoy diving"
"makes you feel"
"these guys"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Getting PADI certified was one of our goals for this trip. After completing the online courses, finishing w Geom was simple as pie! Geom was very patient and extremely thorough. He was quite obviously a professional and was extremely experienced and skilled. It was so easy to get the required dives in being that we walked out of the dive shop into the ocean, and right to the drop off. Our final open water dives didn't consume out dy with long boat rides. We were able to get two beautiful dives in at Pescador Island and Tursilay before noon!

Geom was also very helpful in sharing his knowledge of the area and offered great tips for our travels within Cebu and even for our day trip to Bohol.

We can't wait to go back and dive with Geom and Cebu dive Centre. Info@cebudivecentre.com

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Got open water dive certified here. It was an excellent class. The instructor (Guillame) was highly qualified, personable and didn't cut any corners. We had a group of 6 and they accomodated us splitting the group up and worked it into our schedule. I felt very safe the whole time underwater and they took us to some pretty cool reefs. It was also very cheap as opposed to getting certified in the US. A+ experience.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Cebu Dive Center was the friendliest dive shop that I visited in Moalboal, and was also the cheapest. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. The shop has a very familial atmosphere and they are very accommodating if there are specific dive sites you are dying to see. This was one of the best dive shops I dove with while in the Philippines.

1  Thank mkl1288