“I Keep Coming Back & Bringing My Friends”

Planet Action Adventure Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Planet Action Adventure, the first and leading organizer of adventure tours in Cebu and Nergos Island Philippines and founded 1996 , specialised in outdoor adventure and adventure holiday packages. Our most popular day tours are our river climbing and canyoning tours. These are quite challenging and offer awesome action for everybody. The Horseback riding tour in the mountains of Cebu is also exciting adventure for beginner as well expert riders. On our caving tour you explore one of biggest caves in the Philippines. In the bizarre South Cebu Highland trekking offer great view from the highest tops of Cebu to close by islands. For adventurous kids above 4 years old planet action prepare some fun tours to waterfalls, jungle, little caves and beaches. These tours are day tours and start around 9am and end sometime in the afternoon at Panagsama Beach in Moalboal. During this time all you need is provided by us like food, climbing equipments, and transfer from Moalboal by action truck. Depend on the activity the rates are between 2500 - 3500 Philippine Peso (P) per person for a whole day excursions. We arrange these tours with minimum of two participants every day of the week. For groups of 4 and up we recommend our multi days trekking and climbing adventure. Our most challenging tour is the 2.5 days ascend to the crater of the active volcano Mt. Kanlaon on Nergos Island. We spend one night in tents at around 2300 meter above sea level beside the steaming crater. Further this very challenging tour we also offer an easy two days jungle trekking tour at the Twin lakes in Negros, where we camp beside a crater lake surrounded by lush rain forest. Besides organized tours you can rent bikes in Moalboal. You can explore caves, rice terraces, white sandy beaches and orchid farm by yourself. We have special maps and tour descriptions where you find all these places of interest. Rental rates for Mountain Bikes are 300, 500 and 1000 PHP per day.
Manila, Philippines
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“I Keep Coming Back & Bringing My Friends”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I'm thrilled to find a place like Planet Action Adventure which offers fun, safe eco-adventure in the Philippines. I've done both their caving & canyoning trips and always had a fantastic time. They are organized, friendly, and safety-conscious. Both times I've stayed at Tipolo Resort which is clean & comfortable with very good food. I love their garden bar, The Filling Station - the perfect place to unwind, meet new people, & chat about your adventures. It's easy to reach Moalboal as they provide transfers from Cebu City & Mactan. Planet Action Adventure offers plenty of cool activities for all skill levels - easy caves for kids, hiking, horseback riding, rapelling, etc. I like these guys so much that I'm returning in December with another group of friends for more canyoning. I'm not particularly athletic, so if I can do it, so can most people who are in fair health. The canyoning showcases the beautiful river, rock formations, waterfalls, and jungle. Looking forward to the next visit.

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Da Nang, Vietnam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Cool action in the jungle”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We stayed there for 5 nights in Moalboal and we did the Canyoning and the River climbing trip.
We had a lot of fun and it was quite challenging for us, but it was also our first time that we did this trips. We had never the feeling that we where not safe in the guides hands and we will defiantly continue with the adrenalin holidays in future!
Unfortunately we could not do the Volcano climbing tour because its not possible in the moment ?!
I hope they will offer the tour again in future, this will be for sure a reason to come back again!

Visited January 2013
Thailand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Have never been treated worse”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had arranged a tour and accommodations etc. w/quite a few back emails and though they would not give me exact plans they understood what i was interested in and assured me they would take good care of me. Once I got there they made me come back 5 times the first day to see the owner and eventually finding him he said he was drinking beer and did not want to discuss business and promised to meet me at 8 am the next day so I could get a mt. bike and some info for the days ride. So after wasting one of my two days in Moalboal he did not show up the next day and when I got him on the phone he said he forgot. Jochen the owner intentionally sabotaged my vacation and kept laughing at the situation. His staff was equally rude and when I went to check in the resort they would not help so I just went to another resort near by. I wanted to stay there, probably have most of my meals with them, hire a private mt. bike guide, a few days of bike rental and do another trip which would have been a great time for me and business for them and since they knew i was flying the Cebu Island and taking a 2 hr bus just to come see them they treated me as a captive to be abused at their will. I seriously warn anybody else from considering going there and having their vacation ruining their too!!

Visited August 2012
11 Thank junglechef1
Cebu
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Outdoor Action - Great Resort - Great Diving”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My girl friend and me booked a weekend at Tipolo Resort and joined the river climbing trip offered in the resort. Frankly speaking, that was one of the best trips in my life. We went for the trip at 9am, stopped in a small town to buy some fish and meat and fresh fruits for the barbecue afterwards. After another 30 min we arrived at a river and walked along its banks. Here we were accompanied by lots of other tourist visiting the area and we thought that this was getting to be a rip-off, but we were in for a surprise. Where the touristic part stopped, our adventure action began. We had to wade in shallow water, swim in deeper water, overcome currents, climb over countless rocks in the river bed, climb rapids, jump several times, balance over tiny bamboo bridges and on and on. Seriously great fun topped by a huge barbecue and San Miguel beer at the end of the trip.
I organized the whole stay beforehand with the owner, a funny German guy named Jochen, via Email. Communication was uncomplicated and to the point. We stayed in his resort and went for scuba diving with Savedra Dive Center, we had a good time diving there as well. We will be definitely back fro more.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank scubabaer
Brisbane, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Very fun, safe, great staff, Moalboal is beautiful”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We went to Moalboal Cebu as our first experience in the Philippines. We had a wonderful time, it is such an authentic experience. We felt completely safe the whole time, everyone was so friendly. We had a great time with Planet action adventure trips, we did river climbing which was really fun. Next time we would definitely do the canyoning. We met some people from Manila there and they said this company did adventure stuff the best in the Philippines. Would absolutely recommend

Visited April 2012