We stayed two weeks in this great family-style resort and really enjoyed the time. Daniel is very friendly and helps out anytime - he also has some tips on activities around moalboal and is a great dive Instructor.
The staff is amazing and was so nice and helpful - the restaurant has some asian and european dishes and we liked especially: potato salad, Hamburger, Pancit Canton, grilled fish and pineapple/mango shakes and of course the great mango jam in the morning!
This place is right for you if you looking for the following:
- quiet and relaxing resort with a family-feel to it
- a nice reef for snorkelling/diving just in front of the resort
- a place to look for dolphins with the resort's boat
- a place to try diving or take a PADI course or just some dives (Wreck, Pescador Island...)
- nice and simple cottage rooms (fan or aircon)
- a 5minute walk to the nice white beach
We are already considering coming back to the asian-belgian next year ;-)
Thanks to Daniel and the staff!!
Enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small dive-resort plus restaurant at the sea front, next to White Beach. Amazing for diving & snorkeling. Kayaks are for free. Just relax, swim, dive, snorkel and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Asian-Belgian Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asian-Belgian Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Asian-Belgian Dive Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island