My girlfriend and I stayed at the Asian-Belgian resort for 8 days in March 2013.
The food was great!, my Filipina girlfriend LOVED the friend chicken. The American breakfast was delicious and filling, same goes for the pasta dishes. The meatballs were also very nice and tasty! Everything we tried on the menu was very good.
The diving is mainly wall drift dives. Turtles were common, on one dive i saw 5! Also saw huge schools of sardines which were very impressive. I kept looking in the blue for a whale shark, but I was told they are a rare sight.
The resort is a very relaxing and quiet place with a beautiful view of the sea. The managers, Roland and Monique, and their staff went out of their way to make sure we were happy and comfortable. The room was very nice and clean with satellite TV and air-con. The Divemaster Albert and his staff are also very friendly and accommodating.
After 8 days we didn't want to leave. If we ever go back to Moalboal, we will be staying at Asian-Belgian!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small dive-resort plus restaurant at the sea front, next to White Beach. Amazing for diving & snorkeling. Kayaks are for free. Just relax, swim, dive, snorkel and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Asian-Belgian Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asian-Belgian Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Asian-Belgian Dive Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island