I was recently in the Philippines and had the chance to spend only a couple of days at Magic Island in Cebu. I did not want to leave. It was the last stop of 3 resorts that I visited and what a way to end the trip! The property is absolutely beautiful, the food was great, and the staff could not be any better, they were so good to us and really made me feel welcomed. I celebrated my birthday there and they treated us to a delicious birthday cake and decorated the dinning area for me as well. The property is very unique in its design, the dive area is down stairs and from the water it looks like a castle built into the rocks, which is really what it is!. The diving right off the house reef was a true highlight of the trip there. The dive sites around the resort requires very short boat rides and the boats where really easy to get in and out of. You must visit here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Away from the masses, you'll have a wonderful stay in one of our ten cottages. Enjoy a great dinner in our restaurant or have a drink on our terrace with its magnificent view of Pescador Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Magic Island Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Island Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Magic Island Dive Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island