We paid 1500 for a twin room with fan, a/c, mini fridge and bathroom, wifi. The place was very clean and it is nice and relaxing. It doesn't have a private beach, like I ave read here (or at least, not what I consider a beach) but instead some stairs with direct access to the water. The restaurant is a bit pricey and the breakfasts they serve are quite good and tasty. For the same rate (1500 pesos) we then moved to Marina Village, which also includes breakfast and swimming pool.
At Tipolo I didn't try Planet Action (which belongs to the same owners as Tipolo) because I thought it was a bit pricey (50 US$)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tipolo Beach Resort is located at Panagsama beach in Moalboal on Cebu Island - one of the best dive and adventure destination in the Philippines. Recently build and centrally located to scuba diving, sporting activities and renowned Moalboal and Cebu islands attractions. With so many things to see and do, it is the perfect place to enjoy all Moalboal and Cebu Island has to offer. Our beaches boast the best diving and snorkeling access around. Adventurers can try river climbing, volcano hiking, horse back riding, mountain biking or canyoning for a thrill, or, if relaxation is more your style, there is no better place to do nothing at all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Tipolo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tipolo Beach Hotel Moalboal
- Tipolo Beach Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island