My wife and I got a room fronting the beach, it was room number 1 ... the a/c was a little bit small for the room but still ok, the comfort room was clogged though the staff were fast to fix the problem..the food was so-so, less the big black mosquitoes the accommodation was fair.
what made quo vadis very good was the dive master dodo and the dive instructor albert (both padi) their skills are excellent, specially the navigation skills and the ability to spot micro and macro species. I wont stay in other resort in moalboal except quo vadis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort welcomes divers and non divers. Perfectly located along the shore line and only 3 minutes walk from Panagsama center with bars and restaurants. We are appreciated for our clean and peaceful surroundings, big clean rooms, good food and our 5 star PADI dive center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quo Vadis Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quo Vadis Beach Hotel Moalboal
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island