We thought we'd booked a different resort for a Christmas getaway, but when we got off the van in Moalboal and rang the resort number for directions, we realised we'd mistakenly booked at a different resort on our list. Luckily, it was a great mistake.
Good dive shop, friendly staff, good value rooms, not far at all to the bars and restos of this quiet foreigner-friendly town. The snorkelling just off the resort is lovely too.
Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort welcomes divers and non divers. Perfectly located along the shore line and only 3 minutes walk from Panagsama center with bars and restaurants. We are appreciated for our clean and peaceful surroundings, big clean rooms, good food and our 5 star PADI dive center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quo Vadis Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quo Vadis Beach Hotel Moalboal
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island