Quo Vadis dive resort is a friendly resort in Moalboal. It's located in the southern part of Panagsama beach. This is the more quiet part Panagsama.
We rented a seaview studio. The pro is that you are close to the divecentre and have a nice view over the sea. The con is that they are a little bit noisy , which might be a problem if your neighbors are not the social types and start to talk very loud in the middle of the night. Next time we'll try to get a bungalow without connected rooms.
The food in the bar and the connected restaurant is good. In the bar they occasionally had some problems with availability of items on he menu, but this was not a big issue.
Diving is very well organised with two boat dives a day. Safety, like oxygen tanks, is up to standards. In addition you can do housereef dives on your own. Before you do, check the current as it might be strong and will cost you some effort to swim against it. Diving Pescador is almost daily and is very nice. When we were there the sardines were coming back to who knows what follows them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort welcomes divers and non divers. Perfectly located along the shore line and only 3 minutes walk from Panagsama center with bars and restaurants. We are appreciated for our clean and peaceful surroundings, big clean rooms, good food and our 5 star PADI dive center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quo Vadis Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quo Vadis Beach Hotel Moalboal
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island