My friend and i was staying there for 2 nights---the location is just perfect cause you can enjoy the aqua aqua blue sea right in front of the window.
One of the most important thing is HOW TO GET THERE FROM CEBU AIRPORT
Here you go:
Get a Yellow Taxi from Cebu Airport to the South Bus Terminal 20min 200 pesos
Cerus Yellow bus 3 hrs 120 pesos
Tri-cycle REMEMBER TO BARGAIN 15min 50 pesos
Don't worry it totally worth it--the view and service at this resort is awesome. The garden got the lush greenery and everyone is so helpful and friendly. We did 1 dive and also went to check out the waterfall there, at night there are a couple of bars around which is fun enough.
If you are looking for something fancy, this is probably not the best place --but if you wonna have a real taste of the philippines and meet the most adorable people for partying and exploring new adventures---bingo, here we go! I can't wait to get back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort welcomes divers and non divers. Perfectly located along the shore line and only 3 minutes walk from Panagsama center with bars and restaurants. We are appreciated for our clean and peaceful surroundings, big clean rooms, good food and our 5 star PADI dive center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Quo Vadis Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quo Vadis Beach Hotel Moalboal
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island