Excellent location by the coast, very friendly staff, good food, excellent diving very close to the resort. Plan a little bit of time to reach the resort from the airport (2-3hours). Lovely lookouts by the sea. Don't miss the swimming whale sharks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful, private, seaside resort accommodation is tucked away in a secluded corner of Mac Payong, just 30 meters from the 2km White Beach. Just a short drive away from Moalboal and Panagsama, it offers a quiet, idyllic setting for your holiday. The location couldn't get any better for diving as one of the best reefs in the area is directly in front of your ocean view room. The reef is perfect for beginner divers, and also for snorkelers. However the step walls make an exhilarating dive for seasoned advanced divers. The resort's architecture is a blend of Mediterranean and native styles incorporating local stone and thatched roof with white arches and Spanish tiles. Each room has either a large arched doorway or huge glass sliding doors to provide guests with amazing ocean views. Fall asleep after a hard day's dive to the sound of gentle waves and the wind gently blowing through the yucca trees. Office hours: 8am to 8pm Email to arrange airport pickup with a minimum of 24 hour notice. Check -ins are to be arranged in advance if past or before normal office hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Blue Orchid Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue Orchid Hotel Moalboal
- The Blue Orchid Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island