All reviews common room laundry service the owner free breakfast minute walk other guests hot water roy beds hammocks pesos solo
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

I came by myself and met so many cool, interesting individuals. We became very close also I met Roy the owner, he was very helpful and he took us to waterfalls and mountain viewpoints. I came back second time in less than a month because of Roy, free breakfast and cozy beds. Be careful if you stay one night you will end up staying a week. Location is perfect you are 5 mins from the beach and restaurants, I see sea turtles everyday I get bored of them!! - love patty p.s. party hostel be ready to party at 8pm open bar love you ROY

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

MoHo hostel is an amazing hostel. Super close to restaurants and beach! The room is great with AC. Good social vibe, JACK IS THE BEST!!! Love the drink specials and vibe. Would definetely come back!!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

I came to this place because it was recommended in a well know website (viajarporfilipinas) . This hostel is in front of a hall that plays very loud music until 2am so if you want to sleep its impossible. I asked to stay in a 4dorm with my cousin and ended up in a 12 dorm separated from her. The girl "angel" told me there was nothing she could do. The other places were fully booked so i had to stay. The beds are terrible if someone moves in the bed under you everything moves. The bedroom is extremely hot and not secure. Its expensive to be so precarious. The showers are awful, very low presure. I really don't understand how people like this place. Avoid it!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

The hostel is nice and has a good position.
Basketball field outside with a lot of Philippinos match.
The food is cheap and pretty good.
The bar close early but has a lot of cheap drinks too.
Met really good people there.
Nice atmosphere

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019

I stayed here for 3 days and from the beginning I felt really welcome. The owner and his crew are really friendly and funny! As I travel alone I like to meet new people and that's exactly what you can find here! The common room is so relaxed and Roy tries to involve everyone with a game or travel stories. After the pre-drinks Roy took us all out to the local bar in town so all the other guests can enjoy there sleep!

By accident I was there when some of the guests was angry and came out of nowhere to smash a bottle on the table where we were sitting. I can definitely understand that a guest can be angry when it's too noisy but at least give us a warning when it's really to much for him/her. Eventually it exploxed and the owner treated the angry guest just to protect all the other guests and to be sure he would leave his property.

So i would recommend this hostel to everyone and definitely go back if i'm close by even just for a drink because i felt really safe!

Date of stay: March 2019