We stayed here for 2 nights, very happy with our choice. The hotel is right on the water, no real beach but beautiful views and sunsets. We had a seaview room, with terrace, was fantastic. We did 6 dives while there, amazing! So many sea turtles! One person did the Open Water course, went really well, good instructor. Really nice huge pool for both dive instruction and relaxation. Bar/restaurant had delicious food and drinks, especially the shakes, lots of variety. Room itself was big, very clean. Free Wifi available at reception desk. Location is secluded from other resorts in the area, not a problem for us as we found no need to leave. Great staff as well! Would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is perfectly suited for diving and other water sporting activities. On exciting excursions with jungle trips, cave exploring, motorcycle riding in the mountains, hill walking to the waterfalls and hot springs and much more, you will get to know the diversity of the amazing Island of Cebu. Alternatively, Kasai Village Resort is equally suited for romantics and those who just want to relax. We believe that YOU deserve to have a great and relaxing vacation with your family or friends. The friendly and luxurious atmosphere of the resort gives you the chance to get away from the everyday stress and get into island time. We will make our best to give you the holiday you deserve and dream of. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kasai Village Dive And Spa Resort
- Kasai Village Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Kasai Village Dive & Spa Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island