I stayed in Kasai, Moalboal for 5 days. Rooms were big and clean. Water was not strong, low pressure from the shower
Dive staff were very attentive to the divers. They could do all the cleaning up and washing off the salt from the gear if we were tired or lazy. The rinsing areas were big for everyone not feel crowded.
The dive boat had wide deck, different from other native boats I used for diving, with enough space for all divers and all equipment. Not messy on deck.
Many eels and soft coral around Pescadar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is perfectly suited for diving and other water sporting activities. On exciting excursions with jungle trips, cave exploring, motorcycle riding in the mountains, hill walking to the waterfalls and hot springs and much more, you will get to know the diversity of the amazing Island of Cebu. Alternatively, Kasai Village Resort is equally suited for romantics and those who just want to relax. We believe that YOU deserve to have a great and relaxing vacation with your family or friends. The friendly and luxurious atmosphere of the resort gives you the chance to get away from the everyday stress and get into island time. We will make our best to give you the holiday you deserve and dream of. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Kasai Village Dive & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kasai Village Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Kasai Village Dive And Spa Resort
- Kasai Village Dive & Spa Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island