We came here after two nights in Club Serena and we really loved it. The walk-in-rate was really reasonable and worth it. The view is spectacular. All staff was really nice. We had one of our best meals in the philippines! The room was very clean.
We didn't dive here but it all looked very professional.
They have a policy against the whale shark feeding what we really appreciate because this has to stop!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphin-House Resort SPA Diving Cuisine A resort in symbiosis with the reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Dolphin-House Resort-SPA-Diving reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin House Hotel Moalboal
- Dolphin-House Resort-SPA-Diving Moalboal, Cebu Island