Turtle Bay Dive Resort is a wonderful place where a vacation becomes an unforgettable moment.
The structure is very comfortable; meals are excellent and the girls on service absolutely nice and friendly. The sea is beautiful and diving sites unique. Our dive master Robin has been one of the most clever guide we ever had in our trips. I want to thank all the people at the Turtle Bay Resort and in particular the Owner for the unforgettable time we spent there. We will come back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique family run hotel and dive resort with 27 well equipped air-conditioned rooms. Choice of villa room of 2-story hotel block. Set in landscaped tropical grounds giving onto the shore front. Reclaimed beach and great coral house reef. Easy access to over 20 dive sites. Restaurant serves buffet meals and a la carte snacks and meals. Food comes highly recommended by guests. Free Breakfast and Free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Turtle Bay Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Bay Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Turtle Bay Dive Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island