This was my first visit to Moalboal. I had heard about the diving here, but had never visited this place. Wow, wish i had sooner. Aside from the great diving, Turtle Bay Dive Resort was truly the best place under the sun. At night, so incredibly relaxing. During the day, soooo beautiful with
great food and perfectly manicured grounds. The staff was so helpful, and the owners were on-site and available for fun talks. They make you feel at home. I am so glad i found this little bit of paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique family run hotel and dive resort with 27 well equipped air-conditioned rooms. Choice of villa room of 2-story hotel block. Set in landscaped tropical grounds giving onto the shore front. Reclaimed beach and great coral house reef. Easy access to over 20 dive sites. Restaurant serves buffet meals and a la carte snacks and meals. Food comes highly recommended by guests. Free Breakfast and Free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Turtle Bay Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Bay Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Turtle Bay Dive Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island