Recently returned from 5 days at Turtle Bay and cannot praise it highly enough. The staff were amazing (a big shout out to Aylene and ChaCha!), the room and pool area were very clean, quiet and the gardens were beautiful. Its a little off the beaten track so a tricycle is required to get anywhere, however there was always a driver on hand to take us where we needed to go. A great place for a relaxed break, and we were very sad to leave. Also do not miss the Whale Shark dives/snorkelling at Oslob. Unforgettable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique family run hotel and dive resort with 27 well equipped air-conditioned rooms. Choice of villa room of 2-story hotel block. Set in landscaped tropical grounds giving onto the shore front. Reclaimed beach and great coral house reef. Easy access to over 20 dive sites. Restaurant serves buffet meals and a la carte snacks and meals. Food comes highly recommended by guests. Free Breakfast and Free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Turtle Bay Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Bay Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Turtle Bay Dive Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island