“Wonderful vacation”

Ktima Kourou
Craiova, Dolj, Romania
“Wonderful vacation”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

If you plan to have a nice vacation to remember about for years, please make shore to book a villa at Ktima Kourou.
The owners make sure that you will fill like in paradise, that nothing will stress you for all your stay. You fill like part of the family and always plan to have another vacation there.
The villas are extraordinary. The wood combined with marble are the owner's masterpice. I still dream about having a house like those.
Try tu stay for more than a week to have enough time to visit all the island since the villa's are situated in a perfect spot on the island so you can stay far from the noise but also be close to all the fun when you fill like having fun.
Ask the owners to tell you about the history of the familly, you will be amased of their traditions and origins.
if you like animals, the villas have a small farm and you can try a fresh egg in the morning in the company of their wonderful cats.
So, stop looking, you just foud out the perfect destination for your summer holiday!

Room Tip: You cannot say that a room/villa is nicer then another, all are different, unique, but just perfetc!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Greek first
Yaroslavl, Russia
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We came to Greece for the first time. But we travel a lot all around the world. Ktima Kourou is the only place where I felt at home or it's better say the only place I would dream to have as my home. The villa is very cosy, the owners of the estate are the most amazing people I've ever met. You have everything you need. We had our holidays with our three children. They keep asking when we are going there again.
The sea is not far from the villa, it's very very clean. Helena helps to rent a car, so it's easy to travel all around the beautiful island.
Thanks to Helena and her husband. It's real paradise.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank LenaRyjik
Glyfada, Greece
Reviewed December 7, 2012

It is a small paradise on earth!It has everything!From fresh chicken eggs...to free laundry.Barbeque nights,family parties,afternoon coffee( handmade by smiling HELEN!!!).Children can play free with out any worries, they can also feed the farm animals(ducks,chickens,cats,rabbits,goats etc,etc).Big comfortable houses,very-very clean,with tv,dvd,cd player,free wi-fi and so on...they even have all the emergency numbers,sutch as doctors! SEA is nearby,you can walk if you like,warm waters,sandy beach,umbrellas,beach bar! Iam most certain that im forgetting things...but if you are looking for family vacations,carefree and comfortable then THIS IS YOUR PLACE!!!

Room Tip: All of them are great!.5 ROOMS FOR ALL SIZES! If you are 2-3persons take ROMA or DOPIA.If you are 4...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank pantelia1976
Craiova, Dolj, Romania
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have spent a two weeks vacation in Zakynthos and it was the best I have ever had, and I must mention I have been to Greece 5 times in a row. Together with my husband and our friends who were on their honeymoon, we stayed at the Kavelaris villa, in the lovely Ktima Kourou complex, which is an idillic place, full of flowers and trees. The villa is very tastefully arranged and furnished by the owner Andreas, and also very comfortable, we had anything we needed. The barbeque and the greek food we have been so kindly offered were delicious. The owners, Eleni and Andreas and all the family are very welcoming and nice people, we really felt as if we were visiting our own family! If we ever go to Zakynthos again, and I hope it will be soon, I would certainly choose Ktima Kourou, as it is the best experience for couples, friends and families!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Roxana27
Athens, Greece
Reviewed August 20, 2012

me and my friend stayed in this village last summer for a week. we rented an ATV (absolutely necessary, as the village is a bit remote from the beach) and were exploring the island with the base in the village kourou. the place that we stayed had a small living room and two bedrooms left and right from the living room (very comfortable for those who have snoring friends!). i can remember the kind lady from the village personnel, that shared with us some of her pomegranate harvest (freshly collected from the treas in the village territory). it was a great stay.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Pacific Grove, Ca. USA
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This past year I had the wonderful experience of renting a small villa at the lovely Ktima Kourou estate near Tragaki on the island of Zakynthos Greece. This is in the Ionian chain along the west coast of Greece. Not only was it beautiful beyond words, but the family that owns and runs these villas are fantastic people and made me feel welcome as you would your own family. As a matter of fact I consider them my Greek family. The villas are gorgeous, all the wood work including the furniture was hand made by the owner Andreas, the grounds are full of lovely flowers and trees and the stone villas are extremely comfortable and beautifully appointed.The location is perfect near town but not in it,a lovely beach just down the olive tree lined road, and a very nice restaurant on the way! The barbeque that the family treats you to is the best Greek food I have ever experienced and I have been all over Greece the mainland and many of the islands. And if you rent car make sure it's at Euroalfa in Tragaki from the wonderful couple Aggelos and Maria who will help to make your stay on this beautiful island even more adventurous with wheels! It is easy to say that Ktima Kourou and the sweetest people on earth Helen and her husband Andreas Stroubakos and their children will make your visit to Zakynthos most memorable and one you will definitely want to repeat again and again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank angelisis
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tragaki
Lesante Blu Exclusive Beach Resort
#2 of 51 in Tsilivi
Zante Pantheon Hotel
Zante Pantheon Hotel
#9 of 51 in Tsilivi

Been to Ktima Kourou? Share your experiences!