When we arrived we was very tired as we had a night flight we had to walk away from the main hotel to little apartments we fell lucky with a new room never had anyone else been in it food was nice but stayed a similar menu every breakfast lunch and tea lovely view we couldn't fault but there was only 7% English people in our hotel this was hard to meet new people also very hot! The waiters and waitresses you couldn't fault they would come up to you and ask if you wanted a drink every ten minutes day and night one night the owner came in with a rock band and played bass. Sadly entertainment was very poor and disappointing not a family hotel for children so go out to turtle island it's fab and go out one night highly recommended but what a view of the sea and pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the area of Tragaki, on the east coast of Zakynthos island, the newly built hotel complex Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa, occupies its own special place. The name far from random, and while beachfront, is a land 41.000 M2, full of olive trees. This Mediterranean scenery combined with the beauty of the Ionian Sea, is the visitors first impession, at the moment of arrival in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Bookgreece.com so you can book your Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eleon Grand Hotel Tragaki
- Eleon Grand Resort And Spa
- Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa Zakynthos/Tragaki, Greece