Very nice 5 star hotel, modern style, big rooms and twice a day changing the towels in room. Very clean and relaxing. Restaurant was outstanding, huge selection of different food for breakfast, lunche and dinner. Cannot say much about entertainment, we watched the show once, seems quite fun for kids, but we were not really into it. We enjoyed the stay (10 nights) very much. Staff always helpfull and friendly. Two minor complaints: Internet connection is lousy and I dont know if they give special discount for kids, but sometimes there were just too much noisy kids, especially in the restaurant for lunch and dinner. But I dont blame the hotel for that, more the parents who think they are alone in the Restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the area of Tragaki, on the east coast of Zakynthos island, the newly built hotel complex Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa, occupies its own special place. The name far from random, and while beachfront, is a land 41.000 M2, full of olive trees. This Mediterranean scenery combined with the beauty of the Ionian Sea, is the visitors first impession, at the moment of arrival in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eleon Grand Hotel Tragaki
- Eleon Grand Resort And Spa
- Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa Zakynthos/Tragaki, Greece