Been meaning to write a review for ages but just didn't get around to it until I did another one and remembered.
Anyway great hotel, all inclusive, clean and contemporary. We had two rooms next to each other,kids in one and stayed for a week. Great location, lovely views and good food. Staff were very helpful as I had problems with the hot water for the first cople of days but overall pleased. They had entertainmet for the kids during the day and shows in the evening. Not my cuppa tea but kids loved it.
Service was brilliant, Hotel manager was very kind and gave us complimentary wine and fruit platter as it was our 10 year anniversary.
If I had to criticise anything it would be the cold, very cold swimming pools. Should be heated, even a little bit in Greece. Didn't enjoy swimming as much, super quick dip for me and the kids would have loved to have go on the slides much more if the water was a bit warmer....
Beach was small but hey, what a bonus! Can't complain.
Food wise, great variety, great food and snacks/drinks laid out in between.
Will definatley return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the area of Tragaki, on the east coast of Zakynthos island, the newly built hotel complex Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa, occupies its own special place. The name far from random, and while beachfront, is a land 41.000 M2, full of olive trees. This Mediterranean scenery combined with the beauty of the Ionian Sea, is the visitors first impession, at the moment of arrival in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Bookgreece.com so you can book your Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eleon Grand Hotel Tragaki
- Eleon Grand Resort And Spa
- Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa Zakynthos/Tragaki, Greece