We kept our plans and spent our 3rd holiday in Eleon and it was a great time again.
We came to well known place, met known people and enjoyed great food and service again. I was suspicious about service quality before coming for the 3rd time but Eleon managed to keep its high service level in 2012 again.
Great food and service around pools and under olive trees, no need to rush to reserve sun beds as there was enough under olive trees even after 11:00AM, water slides etc. Small beach didn’t change too much and we didn’t mind short distance of pebbles to be crossed before reaching sandy ground again. At least, you can see some fish there. It is definitely our top choice if looking for beach holiday next year again.
What to say more? We rented car and enjoyed trip to Skinari, did mandatory boat trip to Navagio beach (Shipwreck) using small boat from there as we do not like big boats due to longer journey and much more people there. We went to western part of the island and found new beautiful place there – Port Limonias. We saw an exceptional summer event this time too – thunderstorm on the sea with few rain drops – didn’t see it in previous years.
Hotel is in the middle of nowhere – Tsilivi is the nearest small town and it is about 30 minutes walk or 7-8 EUR for taxi. We are family with small kids and prefer quite area rather than noisy discos and bars in the neighbourhood.
In a nutshell, great holiday and let me share some pictures – this time focused on colour changing lights of pools in the night, which every guest tries to capture with his camera :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the area of Tragaki, on the east coast of Zakynthos island, the newly built hotel complex Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa, occupies its own special place. The name far from random, and while beachfront, is a land 41.000 M2, full of olive trees. This Mediterranean scenery combined with the beauty of the Ionian Sea, is the visitors first impession, at the moment of arrival in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eleon Grand Hotel Tragaki
- Eleon Grand Resort And Spa
- Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa Zakynthos/Tragaki, Greece