We, like so many people, had read reviews on the flooding, but decided to take the plunge (excuse the pun!) after finding a good deal, as the rooms looked so inviting. From the outset, there was nothing we could fault. The staff were attentive, we could always find a sunbed, the rooms were gorgeous (we stayed in a suite near the pool), and the food was amazing. As a vegetarian, I was nervous about coming to an all inclusive hotel, after having only had chips as a choice in previous years. But I was not disappointed. There was so much choice for us both, and we always came away full and happy. The drinks were also very enjoyable, with a fab selection of cocktails to enjoy. I suppose there was very little else to do in the town as it was beginning to shut up for the winter, but this was just what we needed, a place to relax, enjoy some good food, drinks and sunshine.
We wouldn't normally go back to the same place again as there are so many places on our wish list to visit, but for a week's relaxation, we would have no hesitation in returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the area of Tragaki, on the east coast of Zakynthos island, the newly built hotel complex Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa, occupies its own special place. The name far from random, and while beachfront, is a land 41.000 M2, full of olive trees. This Mediterranean scenery combined with the beauty of the Ionian Sea, is the visitors first impession, at the moment of arrival in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com so you can book your Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eleon Grand Hotel Tragaki
- Eleon Grand Resort And Spa
- Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa Zakynthos/Tragaki, Greece