Maistrali Apartments(Tragaki)(Great Value!)
bedfinder
$294
$209
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

$228
$220
Arkadia Hotel(Kypseli)(Great Value!)
$180
Tsamis Zante(Kypseli)
$189
$153
Zante Pantheon Hotel(Tsilivi)(Great Value!)
$100
$91
Callinica Hotel & Apartments(Tsilivi)(Great Value!)
$81
  • Pool
Lofos Soilis(Tragaki)
TripAdvisor
Bella Vista(Tragaki)
TripAdvisor
1,123 results
All reviewsmain buildingentertainment teamolivia barpool barconference roomprivate poololive treesgolf buggygarden viewinternational brandssunbed situationevening entertainmentstage areamain poolpools are greatthemed nightsnearest town is
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Me and my wife stayed at this hotel in june 2011. The hotel location isn't on a sandy beach, but there is enough space to take a bath in the sea or to swim all day long in the magnificent pools of the hotel. In the evening you can enjoy a great light show over the pool area, along with a cocktail.
The hotel is splited in two different building. We stayed in the smaller one, but we enjoyed the same 5 stars condition we expected.
You also can have some fun in the water park of the hotel.
The food was diversified and very tasty, the drinks were not only local brand, but also a lot of international brands (included in the all inclusive package).
The rooms were very clean, the towels changed twice a day and the sheets once in 2 or 3 days.
In the morning of departure we were in a hurry and I forgot our ID cards on the desk from the room.I want to thank the hotel staff for the promptness with which they have sent the documents by mail. We were lucky that we had our passports with us.
In conclusion the hotel is worthing the money we paid for and is definetly a 5 stars hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
11  Thank Adrian S
Reviewed February 14, 2012

It is a very nice grand resort in a quiet place surrounded by trees.It also has its own private beach and 4 great pools with comfortable sunbeds. Especially the 4th pool has waterslides which have really fun!
We stayed in superior room and we were very satisfied by the size of it, the modern furniture, the luxury bathroom and the very comfortable bed.
The hotel lobby was really big with soft sofas where you could enjoy your tea or coffee tasting delicious snacks during afternoon.The breakfast had a huge variety of sweet and salty food,everything was really tasty!The all-inclusive programme of the resort is unique for families with children!If you prefer more quiet holidays try to avoid August because then the hotel is really fully booked!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
15  Thank SOPHIA189403
Reviewed January 8, 2012

We stayed At the beginning of the season in May 2011 and we were 2 of 9 guest's when the hotel opened for the season! Because of this we felt like royalty for the first 4 days, food was amazing, fresh meat, salads and themed nights. My girlfriend has a few allergies and the chefs were very helpful at avoiding potential issues. The weather was nice, sunny enough to sun bathe but chilly out of the sun and rained at night a couple of times. The pools very cold but warmed up the longer we were there. The beach wasn't great but I can imagine its nicer once the season goes on and you can go in the warm sea.
The activity team were just starting up but were great if you wanted to get involved with aerobics etc. They did some cool themed show nights but I think it can be hard to please everyone, the only shame is that the music stopped about 11pm so once you've had the show and a few dinks you couldn't have a boogie.
The pools and slide etc were great, very clean and slides were great fun- even for adults! They also served drinks to your sun bed- nice touch :)
You also had a great drinks menu in all inclusive, some cocktails, nice local beer- wine wasn't amazing but we can be picky about what we like.
This is a great place for a relaxing holiday, the area is very quiet so not too much to do if you want to go out of the coplex but with good food and drink you don't really need too...

• Stayed: May 2011
6  Thank ALLOMATE
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Along with my family (4 adults and 2 small kids), we went to Eleon in the middle of September for a small vacation of one week.
The resort it's not very big, the hotel beach is quite small and not too sandy. The water is very clean, and small fishes can be seen along the shore.
Unfortunately, although we had reservations for 3 rooms with sea view, we were checked-in on a separate building, 2-3 minutes away from the main building, not so pleasant..we had a view to a corn land..we could see horses, cows..even hear a rooster. The receptionist assured us that the mistake will be solved in a few days, but no other rooms were given during our stay.
The rooms were clean, towels were changed about 2 times/day. In my room there were just 2 twin beds joined, although we made reservation for a king size bed and an infant bed for my child. It was for the first time when I saw a minibar functioning, but empty. We announced to the reception about the missing bed and the empty minibar, and they solved the problem, even brought us fruits in the room (I discovered that the empty minibar was not a mistake, all the rooms were like that).
The food was tasty, but the breakfast was too repetitive, but I can assure the families with small children that they have a variety of dishes to feed their small kids. The coffee was poor, I saw people removing their cup when pouring, just to serve a strong one.
They served bottled water, but no sparkle one, only soda by glass. I was disappointed of the drinks they served, and for example, a glass of squeezed oranges was about 5-6 EUR.
When we arrived at the hotel, it was between lunch and dinner time, and they weren't serving any other food but chips and peanuts. We were hungry, and was quite annoying for our kids. The man responsible with the restaurant area told us that we had to wait for dinner (2 and a half more hours), and that there was nothing he could do. We offered to pay for some food, but he refused. Not a very good impression.
If you are looking for a relaxation holiday, Eleon might be the solution, as more than 80% of the tourists were reading and just relaxing by the pool.
We had no problem with the chlorine in the pool, but I was surprised to find out that the pools were opened from 10-18..there were people laying in the sun earlier, but the little aqua park was closing at 6 p.m.
About the entertaining team..they were ok, I think they did their best, but it wasn't something amazing (maybe because they weren't so many after all). When they had the Disney night, with all the children, it was madness, because kids were small, and not all of them understood English :).

It was not a bad experience, but it wasn't our dreamed vacation for the summer.
If u are a more active person, u must definitely take the trips around Navaggio, the Blue Caves, Korakonisi island, Laganas station or Keri beach. We have rented a van to take these trips.
Hope u will have at Eleon the vacation u are looking for!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank ralu_seby
Reviewed October 24, 2011

My friends & I stayed here the first week in October. We had great weather, & thought the hotel was lovely. There didn't seem a lot to do in the surrounding areas although it was ideal for a relaxing holiday. We had quite a lot of ants in the room although it didn't affect our stay too much. The food was nice, and so were the cocktails, all included. The major flaw with the hotel are the pools. Although stunning, they really REALLY stain your swimwear. Within a couple of hours on one occasion i noticed my white bikini had turned yellow, I complained to the staff by the pool, they told me to tell reception. When I checked out 2 days later, I took to reception the 3 bikinis that had been ruined by the pool, for which they took no responsibility for, even implied that I was making it up. I'm really disappointed by this, what was a really nice holiday ended on a sour note caused by bad customer service from the management. If you stay here I recommend you wear black swimwear, and don't expect the hotel to take responsibility for damaging your swimwear. There are other reviews on here from people with the same problem, as it's a recurring issue you'd think they'd do something about it. I've been to many a holiday destination and never had this problem before.

Room Tip: The junior suites by the pool were nice and i think bigger than the normal ones, ask for an upgrade when you get there, you never know...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple