We have just got back from a 14 day break at this hotel. We are a party of 6, mum dad twins of 16 a 13 year old and a 9 year old. We had 2 rooms in the first block up the hill from reception. The rooms were brilliant, huge and clean but the A/C was a bit hit and miss. The view from the majority of the rooms in the hotel were stunning, take some binnoculars and chill on the balcony watching the ships sail by, perfect! The food was fine with plenty of choice and the slides and the pools were fantastic. There is a vast mix of nationalities, lots of dutch, scandinavians Italians and Israelis, not an awlful lot of Brits only about 4 or 5 families, but the kids all seem to mix regardless after a few days. We also made some great new friends. The animation team were very good and friendly as were most of the bar staff and waiters although the bar manager, the tall slim one was a bit of a jobsworth. Things like not allowing the kids another glass of coke untill the one they had was totaly empty and watching how many rounds we were collecting before the bar shut at 11. We always go all inclusive and this was the first time I have experienced being monitored. Another gripe is the fact they charge for wifi, in 2012 ? bit unusuall these days. All in all a great hotel, I would recommend if you can get it at the right price. Special mention to the excellent service from bar waitresses who come around the pool during the day with trays of drinks they were so lovely and friendly. Most of the table clearing staff were lovely in the restraunt although Denisa was quite rude. All in all we had an amazing two weeks and now that we have returned home we all want to be back there again. Thank you Panaroma Aqualand!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superb views of the sea and nature will greet you as you enter the Kipriotis Aqualand Hotel, the ideal holiday escape for young, modern families. Fresh and light décor, dedicated areas for teens and kids, and convivially spacious rooms are the hotel's main assets, along with two swimming pools and six different water slides. Noteworthy as well is the high-speed internet at the property, keeping guests connected round the clock. This is simply the perfect choice for any family whose children love having fun in the safety of a supervised aqua park. Once you build up an appetite, beyond the generous breakfast with Greek and international delicacies, you will no doubt enjoy the varied food options at the Erato Restaurant. Relax afterwards at the Sophocles main bar or the Aqua Bar next to the slides. For a change closer to the sea, head down to the Kipriotis Village with its five kids' clubs, impressive choice of restaurants, rejuvenating spa and many swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kipriotis Aqualand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Panorama Family Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Panorama Family
- Kipriotis Aqualand Kos/Psalidi