We visited Kipriotis Panorama Aqualand, which is one of the hotels run under the name Kipriotis. It is located on top of the group up on the slope. This means that the walk to the hotel takes some effort, especially when it is warm - and it really is in July. However, no problem, the hotel shuttle minibus is commuting all the time between the main road by the beach and the hotel reception.
Our room was 1514, which the second to last uphill. Nice brisk walk from the reception to the room, which was not a big deal to us, but could be for some who have physical limitations. The room was nice, with a very nice view from the terrace towards Turkish coastline. The building has three floors, ours was in the 1st floor, and it is just fine, the ground floor rooms are not so nice, only a limited view from the terrace, so try to get a room from 1st or 2nd floor.
We had an all-inclusive stay, which was a really good bargain: Greek cuisine is fantastic, and the choice of meals was more than enough, also with variety during the week. Free drinks was also highly appreciated by the pool, when it was so hot. It is officially forbidden to reserve sun beds by the pool, but people don't care about it - as usual - , but that did not matter too much, there were always enough sun beds for us four.
The staff was very kind and helpful, special regards to Sevi in the mini market, it was so nice to get to know you, and once again thanks for the recipe to make true Greek Tzatziki!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superb views of the sea and nature will greet you as you enter the Kipriotis Aqualand Hotel, the ideal holiday escape for young, modern families. Fresh and light décor, dedicated areas for teens and kids, and convivially spacious rooms are the hotel's main assets, along with two swimming pools and six different water slides. Noteworthy as well is the high-speed internet at the property, keeping guests connected round the clock. This is simply the perfect choice for any family whose children love having fun in the safety of a supervised aqua park. Once you build up an appetite, beyond the generous breakfast with Greek and international delicacies, you will no doubt enjoy the varied food options at the Erato Restaurant. Relax afterwards at the Sophocles main bar or the Aqua Bar next to the slides. For a change closer to the sea, head down to the Kipriotis Village with its five kids' clubs, impressive choice of restaurants, rejuvenating spa and many swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kipriotis Aqualand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Panorama Family Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Panorama Family
- Kipriotis Aqualand Kos/Psalidi