I am a seasoned traveller and I have got to give credit where credit is due....I have been to many nearly made it all inclusive s but this is the real deal...! Spacious, clean and comfortable. Reception staff could not have been more helpful, they guys behind the main bar friendly and helpful. The Animation team tried their best bless em ! Polite and helpful staff in the buffet room....what more could you ask ? The Pepsi really is Pepsi, the lager was OK, the Spirits actually tasted like spirits and the atmosphere jovial....room in my opinion was a reflection of a decent Travelodge. The food itself ample and of good quality with regular meat dishes changed everyday....plenty of fruit, bread in fact something to please everyone. If I had any criticism of the hotel itself would be 49 Euros for a weekly Internet pass is a bit extreme and 5 Euros for two hours needs a bit more thought. Also something to watch out for early season is its "freezing" at night time ! A very cold chilly wind makes you think you are back in the UK and I was very disappointed to learn that the heating system in our room did not work, in fact there was no heating anywhere in the hotel....now it takes a lot to make me cold but please listen....it is COLD at night, maybe not in the summer but April...it's COLD.
Other than that, don't listen to any of the bad reviews that you have seen on here as you simply get what you pay for, however on this occasion and there were six of us staying, this hotel not only exceeded expectations but probably have reinstated our faith that there are decent All inclusive s out there....Well done to the hotel...it makes a change to actually say something nice and it's well deserved...thank you !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KIPRIOTIS MARIS is a luxurious but at the same time, cozy hotel conveniently located in Psalidi area, just 3km away from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport. With a bus stop directly in front of the hotel and a cycling path extending to the town centre. Kipriotis Maris makes the best choice for sightseeing lovers. Separated from the beach by the coast road alone, this 5 star property features comfortable and spacious rooms built in bungalow complexes all around the pool and garden area creating a fantastic setting ideal for relaxing and luxurious holidays. The property features 144 luxurious rooms including 9 rooms designed for guests with special needs. All rooms are very spacious with modern - easy living furnishing. They all have large verandas with view either to the gardens, the pool or the sea. Rooms are broken down in double rooms and junior suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Kipriotis Maris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kipriotis Maris Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Kipriotis Maris
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Kipriotis Maris Kos/Psalidi