Well what can i say ?? We , along with 90% of everyone we spoke to, thought they had been booked into the Panarama, which is definately a 5*, The maris may say 5* but is only 3* at best.
We have done many A/Inc hols and have always had;Waiter Service in the evening, "reasonable" Entertainment, tableclothes, hot food(not tepid), and snacks of pizza,pancakes etc in the day, not here, very dry plain cake in the afternoon, that was it.The staff in the bars and maids, were very pleasant, and the rooms very clean, odd though that there was only 1 plug in the whole room !!. When we got there, there was NO air con !! we went and complained at reception, and were told,very patronisingly, that there was none and to take it up with your holiday company so we ended up bitten by the mossies due to sleeping on top of the bed. Food was very poor, although a couple of days after some "suited and booted"with clipboards were seen, we did have 2 nights of hot and better food,but that was it .The pools were lovely, plenty of sunbeds.one of the biggest SHOCKS,was that you were given your drinks (very very weak)in flimsy cheap plastic cups in the evening, really bad.Would I go back, NO definately not,it is missold at Panarama, and it is DEFINATELY not so BEWARE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KIPRIOTIS MARIS is a luxurious but at the same time, cozy hotel conveniently located in Psalidi area, just 3km away from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport. With a bus stop directly in front of the hotel and a cycling path extending to the town centre. Kipriotis Maris makes the best choice for sightseeing lovers. Separated from the beach by the coast road alone, this 5 star property features comfortable and spacious rooms built in bungalow complexes all around the pool and garden area creating a fantastic setting ideal for relaxing and luxurious holidays. The property features 144 luxurious rooms including 9 rooms designed for guests with special needs. All rooms are very spacious with modern - easy living furnishing. They all have large verandas with view either to the gardens, the pool or the sea. Rooms are broken down in double rooms and junior suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kipriotis Maris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kipriotis Maris Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Kipriotis Maris
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Kipriotis Maris Kos/Psalidi