We booked our family holiday at the Aegean View for June 2010.We were a little apprehensive after reading many bad reviews... let me reassure you... there is nothing bad at the Aegean View. In our family there was two adults, daughter of 17 and son aged 5. there was something for all of us, it was fantastic. The staff made my daughter feel more than welcome and involved her in all the activities and nights out. My son was in his element at the kids club and evening discos. The evening entertainment was a little dull but the entertainment staff tried there best to get everyone enjoying themselves, not only in the evening but all day long. The food is good and the restarant staff our great, especially the restarant manager,John, the chef, and the lady behind the counter.
The hotel is situated quite a way from the town but the hotel provide a mini-bus three times a day to take you to the beach or the town. A taxi will cost you 8euro.
We booked a suite with a private pool shared with just a few other rooms, it was lovely and the other families that shared with us were all lovely. When we were there it was mixed with only English and Dutch people.
Overall we would recommend this holiday to families . We will be going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is situated on the outskirts of Kos city (only 2.5 Km) offering stunning views of Kos and the Aegean Sea. With more than 200 rooms, maisonettes and junior suites it can accommodate couples and families up to 7 persons. With a variety of pools, a water park and a spa it can suit all guest needs whether it is action or peace and quiet. In Aegean View Aqua Resort we place high value on ensuring the wellbeing of our guests and providing a "PURE LIFE" way of living. In our "PURE LIFE" farm we are producing our own vegetables, fruits, olive oil, honey and meat. Taking it a step further we use these raw materials to make our own cheese, ice cream, yogurt and pastries, marmalades, traditional sweets and pastries, as well as traditional drinks and refreshments. Variety of pools, a water park with slides and action themed pools along with our Kids Club and sports team will give your children an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aegean View Aqua Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean View Psalidi
- Aegean View Hotel Psalidi
- Aegean View Kos
- Aegean View Aqua Resort Kos/Psalidi