Me and my boyfriend stayed at the Aegean view hotel for a week ! Our room was situated near the top of the hotels hill, we had our own private poor right outside our room :) The room itself was quiet big with two cupboards a dressing table a small fridge and small TV ! The bathroom was clean and fresh towels where provided every other day! The food was lovely it was typically Greek with some attempts of English food thrown in for the less adventurous! The staff where very helpful in telling me which food was vegetarian and making sure there was an option for me ! there was only one night i struggled to eat we arrived to dinner quiet late ! The animation team where friendly and encouraging and great with kids, here was play areas and play schemes and all sorts for children and would recommend it to any families. There is a bus that goes from reception at various points to the beach, and right next the the beach is the small town with many shops and interesting market! I recommend you go on the boat trip provided by the hotel for 15 Euro I think it was, the view is amazing ! You can book this at reception ! We have a small issue in the middle of our holiday, i usually placed all my jewellery in the safe after we returned to our room on a night however one evening i was tiered and left it in my make up bag on the vanity table ! It was forgotten about till the next evening when i realised it was missing we searched the entire room top to bottom and it was no where to be found ! we made a complaint straight away to reception and the older lady was very helpfull and said she we contact her boss ! the next morning we spoke to the manager who told us she would investigate !! However later that day when i was getting ready i found the necklace had been replaced in the make up bag, i would like to make it clear that this make up bag was emptied about a hundred times with everything inside checked. We reported to reception that we had no doubt in our mind someone had replaced it but would like to take it no further as to not disrupt our holiday, a woman with dark brown hair was very rude and spoke to me as though i was stupid and it had not at all been stolen even though me and my partner had searched the room ! The next day the manager asked to see us as she had not even been updated on the return of the necklace !!! this was very upsetting and angering! However i dont want to tell this story to put you off i just want everyone to make sure the purchase a safe on arrival and make sure you put ALL of your valuables in the safe !! Other then this the holiday was good, except one of the animation team boys from the top slide pool calling me a stupid little English girl and accusing me of not wearing proper sun cream, i was wearing P20 ! Everyone fair with fair skin knows when you get to hot you can turn a bit red and it not be the result of a burn ! I explained this to him but he was extremely rude further called me stupid at which point i walked away ! I didn't let this ruin my holiday, Kos is a wonderful town with lots to do ! The scenery was beautiful, although i came across some issues the hotel itself was lovely and i wouldn't let it put me off going again or recommending it to a friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is situated on the outskirts of Kos city (only 2.5 Km) offering stunning views of Kos and the Aegean Sea. With more than 200 rooms, maisonettes and junior suites it can accommodate couples and families up to 7 persons. With a variety of pools, a water park and a spa it can suit all guest needs whether it is action or peace and quiet. In Aegean View Aqua Resort we place high value on ensuring the wellbeing of our guests and providing a "PURE LIFE" way of living. In our "PURE LIFE" farm we are producing our own vegetables, fruits, olive oil, honey and meat. Taking it a step further we use these raw materials to make our own cheese, ice cream, yogurt and pastries, marmalades, traditional sweets and pastries, as well as traditional drinks and refreshments. Variety of pools, a water park with slides and action themed pools along with our Kids Club and sports team will give your children an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your Aegean View Aqua Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean View Psalidi
- Aegean View Hotel Psalidi
- Aegean View Kos
- Aegean View Aqua Resort Kos/Psalidi