Me and my fiancé went here in May 2014. I can not find fault.
The hotel is clean and very beautiful. Every member of staff we came across were friendly, helpful and go out of their way to enhance the holiday experience.
The food is lovely and the food is replenished frequently. The waiters are great. The head waiter is a genuinely lovely man.
Our room was lovely and overlooked the sea which is about 20 metres from the edge is the hotel.
The evening entertainment is second to none. Adam Tobit the singer is totally amazing. We used to look forward to seeing him in the evenings. Such a talented young man.
The Thomson reps, peter and Kate. were great and were always willing to help and assist you in any way possible.
There is a bus that stops right outside the hotel and takes 10 minutes to get into the beautiful Kos Town.
We can not wait to visit again. I can not recommend this place enough. It's a must!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Sensimar Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi